Kopfjäger Reaper Grip Upper Assembly
The rock-solid Reaper Grip Upper Assembly is an easy add on accessory, yet essential for mounting directly on top of a ball-joint style tripod system with 3/8-16 threaded stud provides the same unshakeable stability as the Reaper Grip system. With no comparisons the Reaper Grip maximizes proper shooting techniques outside of the supported prone position. The Reaper Grip will anchor down most tapered and straight stocks and chassis with the non-slip grip sleeve. The Reaper Grip Upper Assembly also includes a thread insert to mount on ¼-20 inch threaded studs.
Included in Package
- Camera thread adapter
- Ability to build own kit- swap between Reaper Grip and Reaper Rail
- Can Mount to lower Reaper Grip assembly or direct mount adapter
- Provides a sturdy base for long-range precision shooting, hunting, LEO and military operations.
- Locking grip fits most straight and tapered stocks and chassis.
- Compatible with most ball-head mount and tripods with a 3/8-16-inch threads.
- Heavy-duty construction is designed to tackle any harsh environments
EXPORT CONTROL NOTICE: This product is controlled for export and in-country transfer under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). division contrary to U.S. law prohibited.
|Weight||1.18 / 534 lbs/g|
|Dimensions||4.18 x 5.75 x 3.91 / 106 x 146 x 99 in/mm|
|Vise width range||1.57 - 2.78 / 40 - 71 in/mm|